Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Feel That , MPC 2500 Battle beat for MPC-Forum.com

   Yes I finally decided to enter Beat battles on the internet ! I'm going to participate in all the ones where I feel their's a challenge and I will keep you guys posted on every developments. I've chose MPC-Forum.com because i really like this forum as it helped me for many years to acquire the desired skill i needed to push  my sound to the next level .

   I wanted to give this beat a feeling of suspense and uneasiness , it's kind of reminiscing some type of Jeru
the Damaja and Dj Premiere Classic Production for those who knows their Old School , I would lie if I didn't say that those guys didn't influence me in my rebellious teenage years. This instrumental as definitely an East Coast vibe to it that many of today artist like J Cole , Kendrick Lamar , Hopsin , Tyler The Creator , are promoting ...

   This Hip-hop Instrumental was made with my favorite weapon : the MPC 2500 fully equipped with the JJOS XL and 128 MB of Ram , I've used a Fantom xr for the bass line and the rest is all sample based in the key of G#m , I've used Melodyne for most of the transpositions , Serato scratch live for the subliminal Scratches and recorded everything on my Korg 3200 at 44 Khz 24 Bits , then I transfered the filed in Soundforge and used the T-Racks plugins to master the stereo track and Voila !

Feel free to listen , comment and like ! Peace

No comments:

DjBoogy.com