Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Psychological Covert War on Hip Hop - Professor Griff


This book was not what I had expected; though still an excellent and informative read. I expected the book to be about witnessing this corruption from the perspective of an artist in the hip hop game. I expected it to be about the motives and conduct of music executives and their methods of propagating negative Hip-Hop to brainwash the masses as we clearly see happening in the mainstream. The book was indeed about all of that, but not to the extent that I had expected. The book instead lead up to the topic of Hip-Hop by first telling the reader about declassified operations such as MK-ULTRA to convince the reader that conspiracies/mind control experiments do and have undeniably occurred. As an alternative media/political analyst of 5 years now, I had already known of and verified the many cases the book presented. So to the skeptic reading it I say, everything within is verifiable, most of which declassified government operations I had already read about. However, never just blindly believe something that sounds doubtful to you, but more importantly never dismiss anything, you owe it to yourself to research and verify everything personally. Before reading any book like this, I urge you familiarizing yourself with a psychological concept called "confirmation bias" and then be open minded, but never blindly accepting. I myself had already validated mostly everything before reading the book so I was able to read it with confidence. So instead of being skeptical as someone new to the information may be, I was impressed with so many topics being covered in one book. Many important cases even just broken into a single paragraph prompting the reader to research further. I would recommend this book for anyone, not just Hiphoppas because the collection of declassified conspiracies within the book do not all pertain to Hip-Hop, they are mostly all topics that are often mentioned in the "truth movement" and should become common knowledge. The book also suggests several other books and briefly explains the relevance of them. To paraphrase I would describe "The Psychological Covert War of Hip Hop" like this. The book simply paraphrases several crucial topics that all should be made aware of. Instead of going into great detail about each topic, it simply explains what it is and urges the reader to research further. The book is full of pictures and also promotes other books that have relevance. The Psychological Covert War on Hip Hop is a genuine and effective attempt to awaken "sheeple" more than it is about Hip Hop individuals, Hip-Hop products or the Hiphop culture itself. It is all relevant and I, a Hip Hop Artist myself recommend this book especially for a person not well versed in conspiracies because the book gives the reader a variety of undeniable cases, and sources, enough to familiarize one new to this type of information with everything they need to know for a base knowledge to get started on their own path of research as I did years ago. The book is basically about researching further yourself, but provides a ground to get started. To know how this all relates to Hiphop, read the book for yourself, it is all relevant.

No comments:

DjBoogy.com