Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I was looking on the internet for new tracks that came up for 2012 and I stumbled upon Common dissing Drake on YouTube, People check this out

 

I beleive that coming from Canada Myself Common add no right to this an all Country because of softy ass Drake , I mean he makes real good music , but I come from the Boom Bap and that all sweater wearing pink man personna just doesn't fit my taste , but if Common thinks that canadian are all like Drake he's dead wrong , Drake ain't from the ghetto , he never was and never will , he's a suburd kid , it's like thinking that everybody in the states are like Black Eye Peas if you catch my drift , look I K'naan for instance

 

 If Common thinks he can take an all country by himself than he's welcome , I love Common and I love Drake but People you have to ear that diss track and feel me for a minute on this




Canada Dry Nigga , for real , come and walk on my street with that fuck Canada dry bullshit

No comments:

DjBoogy.com